Our adjustable alleyways come in a variety of options – Long or Short, Manual or Hydraulic. Add one alley or a set; whatever suits your needs.
Why Choose a Pearson Adjustable Cattle Alley:
- Long 15’4″ alley and Short 8’7″ alley available.
- Vertical sides adjust in to 16″ and out to 30″ with an overhead screw jack. Both sides adjust to keep the animal centered to the working chute.
- Solid vertical sides offer easy livestock movement and eliminate climbing.
- All equipment is sheeted and fully caulked for sound dampening and rust prevention.
- Heavy, rugged one-piece construction that is built in the USA.
- Optional catwalks on one or both sides which give easy access to the animal. Catwalks on both sides are standard on our long alley.
- Compatible with most straight and circular facilities.
- Add a scale platform and Tru-Test livestock scale.
- Available with hydraulic width adjustment.
- Select an optional alley trailer to make any adjustable alleyway portable.
- Additional options include self-catch or manual head gate and horizontal rolling gate for front and/or back.