Just like all the Pearson Livestock products, the Self-Catch Headgate is time-tested, durable and options allow for customizing to meet your needs. The headgate can be mounted on the Pearson Squeeze Chute or easily adapted to any chute, alley or calving stall.
- Self-catch mechanism allows one person to do most jobs, reducing costly labor.
- Unobstructed opening allows cattle to move easily in and out of the headgate.
- Convertible right or left controls.
- Stanchion-type design eliminates choking.
- Adjustable to accommodate any size livestock.
- Handle makes easy manual operation for horned cattle.
- Rugged, heavy duty construction throughout.
- New timing mechanism (pre-stressed, galvanized cable, with swedged ends).
- Calving headgate mounting holes- 34″ width, 59″ height. Shipping weight 200 lbs.
- Chute headgate- 34′ width, 65′ height. Shipping weight 205 lbs.