The most versatile, portable corral system on the market, the O.K. Corral “SR” is a single unit that eliminates the need for transporting and setting up individual panels. It can be set up in less than 20 minutes!
Recommended for approximately 200 cows, 125 cow/calf pairs, or 250 head of yearlings.
- Gooseneck hitch allows for maneuverability and easy transport at posted highway speeds.
- A durable, 12-inch I-beam frame and unique pivot hinges make the corral suitable for use on a variety of terrain, not just for level grades.
- Unique front compartment that is lined with Galvaneal sheeting may be used to haul an ATV, livestock, or supplies.
- Fully mechanical hand winch operation offers ease of set up without any electrical or hydraulic mechanisms to malfunction. The safety brake winches take the weight off of the 24 ft. panels and allow them to swing out easily from the main frame.
- Four 24 ft., 7-bar, 1 1/2″ square tube panels hinged to four 18 ft., 7-bar, 1 1/2″ square tube panels on each side of a center loadout alley, form two, single sorting pens. The two pens are separated by two 10 ft. sorting gates with spring loaded latches. Together, the two pens offer capacity for 200 to 250 head. If needed, you can also set up some portable panels to increase the size and capacity of the corral area.
- When folded, the corral compares in size and weight to a 24 ft. stock trailer.
- Offered in Red or Klewein Brown (similar to dark gray with a brown undertone).
- Backed by a 5-year warranty against animal abuse.
Optional Items – Sold Separately
- Corral Wheel Kit for 18′ Panel
- 18′ Panel Handle
- Spare Tire w/ Bracket
- Horse Front
- Portable Panel Hangers
- Portable Panels
- Spring Loaded Man Pass-Thru
- Electric Jack w/ 12V Battery